- Be to class on time. If the tardy bell rings and you are not in your seat; you are tardy even if you are in the room
- Be respectful of others. Keep your hands to yourself. Don’t mess with other people or their stuff.
- Don’t speak while the teacher is talking.
- If you need to go to the restroom during class; ask. Understand it will cost you five minutes after school. Take care of these things before class.
- Computer use will be dictated by the teacher. No games allowed, that is school policy.
- Have your material with you when you are here. Text, pencil, paper etc. Have any assignment printed ahead of time. Be organized. If this becomes a problem; it will be come a discipline issue and handled as such.
- If you are going to be gone on a school activity; make your work up ahead of time if at all possible. Talk to the teacher to arrange this, otherwise it is an NHI.